Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Xbox 360 in Japan

Japan, one of the best places on earth to buy an Xbox 360



You know what? I LOVE JAPAN; not only do we get most of the coolest things on earth before EVERYONE else (almost), but we also pay less for them than you guys (most of the time), like for example, the XBOX360.

Until recently, my PS3 was the only next gen console that I owned (I also own 2 PS2, 2 Super Famicom, 1 XBOX, 1 GameCube…), but yesterday since MS decided to drastically attack the Japanese market with a pretty nice offer… The latest X360 Value pack… I run at the nearest Yodobashi Camera to get a X360

For merely $304 or 211€, you will get in Japan a X360 (With HDMI), a wireless controller, a 20GB HDD, 1 remote control, a HD TV cable (D4), 1 Lan Cable, a 1 month free membership to the XBOX Live (Gold), and 2 Video games like Forza Motorsport 2 and Viva PiƱata. OH YEAH !.... And while I was in the store, I also bought Ace Combat 6 and Halo 3 and another NDS since I had my stolen… but that is another story…

Basically we get in Japan a XBOX 360 package, minus the headset but plus 2 games (YEAH FORZA, Fred, I am going to be your new nemesis!) and a remote control for $46 cheaper than in the USA, or 69€ cheaper than the CORE System in France which includes almost nothing, just the X360 and a wire controller.

Like Nelson MUNTZ would say… AHA !

See you on the XBOX LIVE !

Source
AkihabaraNews

No comments: