Monday, November 12, 2007

Yuko Ogura 小倉優子

Yuko Ogura 小倉優子

Following October popular gravure special featuring Yuko Ogura in a meido photoshoot , I’ve decided to feature her on my blog this Monday. As usual.. to refreshed our monday...


Like I’ve mentioned before, she’s one of my favorite idol cause she’s really amazingly cute. Anyway, she’s turning 24 soon cause her birthday is on the 1st November.

Name: 小倉優子
Birthday: 1983年11月1日
Height: 162cm
3 Sizes: B80/W56cm/H86cm
Blood Type: B

Sources
Alafista

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuko ogura is kikuanone and asia star have video of yuko ogura and other
Yuko Ogura

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the boots are approximately 340 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?